If you want to build a money-making online business, there are 8 ingredients for a recipe for online success. To learn the ingredients needed, the quantities, and how to mix them, read on. You will find them all listed in the recipe below
AMOUNT: 1 gallon, hot as fire
1. INGREDIENT: Desire and Motivation: You need a burning desire to reach the goal and a strong reason why you want it. Mix well and allow to ferment in the container of your mind.
AMOUNT: 3 cups of ideas
2. INGREDIENT: Make a Plan: Establish your goal, which should tie in to your burning desire. Choose a niche to write about. Find a domain name that fits. If it also qualifies as a keyword, all the better.
AMOUNT: 1 and 1/2 quarts intensive learning, added at intervals throughout
3. INGREDIENT: Educate Yourself: Learn what you will need to know in order to build a website. It is a small thing, but it helps to learn the language of computereze. Learn all you can about SEO (Search Engine Optimization.) Follow training and webinars to assimilate necessary knowledge.
AMOUNT: 2 quarts of mixed essentials, added slowly.
4. INGREDIENT: Build a Website: Select your hosting service. WordPress is the most popular, though there are others. For my success recipe, I chose Wealthy Affiliate, which uses WordPress as its platform. It then provides all the success ingredients in one location.
You will do a lot of writing. Create stunning content. Learn the mechanics, like selecting a theme, using plugins and widgets, adding images, using features such as font size or color to make the page more attractive. Learn how to find excellent keywords, by using Jaaxy.
COOK: Simmer all you have added thus far on low heat until blended
5. INGREDIENT: Be Patient. A successful website requires work. It won’t happen overnight. Work it like it’s already happening and you have to keep it alive. Try different techniques while you simmer it all. Sometimes if you risk trying something new, it will be just the ingredient you needed.
STIR: Stir the following ingredients into the mix
6. INGREDIENT: Gather a Following. These include folks from social media, organic traffic through Google,and friends. Remember to give service, as the more you give, the more you will receive.
ADD: Chunky sweet humor, fruit and nuts of knowledge, spice of great ideas, to make it tempting so folks want to try it.
7. INGREDIENT: Monetize: To start making money from your site, you have to have products to sell. You can monetize through an eCommerce store, through affiliate marketing, with advertising, with digital products, or by offering services.
BAKE: Cook it for as long as needed.
8. INGREDIENT: Stay Focused: Set up a schedule and stick to it. Interact with all visitors and answer all comments.
NOW IT’S FULLY COOKED. ENJOY SUCCESS!
Nothing tastes better than the sweet tang of success. To achieve acclaim, share your finished product as well as your recipe with all you meet.
Once your recipe is prepared and baked successfully, reach down to someone who is following you and pull them up. In fact, if you help others while you are mixing the ingredients, you will find your mixing process helps you reach success more quickly.
Don’t be afraid to share. If you have cooked up an excellent dish, invite all and sundry to come and partake.
If you can add other ingredients that you think will make the recipe better or more complete, please add them in the comment section below this post. If you have not found all the ingredients for online success and you want to try my recipe, I would advise you to reach out to Wealthy Affiliate. It’s the supply source for all the ingredients necessary for this recipe. Click on the banner below to go to the website.