Move over, Facebook — you have competition! Alphapreneur has entered the picture. For those of you who ask, “What is Alphapreneur,” here’s an answer for you.
No, Alphapreneur won’t replace Facebook. For one thing, it’s a paid service and Facebook is free. That’s the biggest reason it won’t replace the competition.
For another thing, Alphapreneur is designed for a specialized audience. Basically, it is a community, like Facebook, but with coaching and resources for online entrepreneurs.
Good idea? It’s a very good idea in my opinion, but not for $97 per month. Let’s see if we can figure out why this new program is so expensive.
Product name: Alphapreneur
Owner: Chris Luck
Product Type: Online community with business training and resources
Price: 7-day free trial, then $97 per month
Rating: 2 out of 5
Okay, it’s a good idea — what’s not to like (besides the price)? It’s a place where folks new to online business can connect with others who are doing the same.
In addition to having all the advantages of a community of like-minded folks, you will get somegeneral training in online business.
Videos will show the different ways you can make money online. It will help with strengthening your mindset. Short reading selections offer some business ideas.
For beginners, it could be helpful, as you will be entertained by many business people talking about the things you need to learn for online success.
Here is a list of what you can find inside Alphapreneur:
- A like-minded community Probably the most valuable part of the program, as you can gain access to other newbies, but more important, to people who are already successful. You can learn a great deal from these associates.
- Education In the education section, you will be shown the different ways of making money online. From these, you can choose the one best-suited to your needs.
- Workshops The site includes live weekly sessions for all members on various money-making topics dealing with online business.
- Books These are summaries of books that are important to your business knowledge. They provide you with an overview of the book, so you won’t have to read the whole thing. These books might point you in a specific direction. You will gain access to some motivational and self-help materials as well.
- Advice When you have a burning question, ask it within the community and receive advice from the other members.
- Resources As a community member, you will gain access to extended resources that could be helpful. The company mission is to create a secure platform that can help countless entrepreneurs in starting and expanding their business.
- Trends What are the latest hot topics and trends in your industry? The platform covers the growing trends of the market in specific industries.
- Mindset What mindset do you need to be successful? Learn how to think like an entrepreneur.
- Groups From this platform, you will receive access to various groups that are interested in a variety of topics, including the following:
a) Freelancers: You can do tasks for people online and get paid for this work.
b) Podcasters: Learn about this lucrative form of internet interaction and connect with folks who have similar interest.
c) Authors: Many of us working online are authors, if only of many blog posts. These authors also will include those who have written a book or more. Connect with them to ask questions or receive a description.
d) Copywriters: Join this group if you are interested in writing promotional materials to be used for marketing purposes.
e) Beginners: Gain extra guidance if you are new to online business.
f) Affiliates: An affiliate promotes someone else’s products to gain a commission. Affiliate marketing is a very good way to start your online business, as you do not need to buy and hold stock or to ship it. You just link to someone who carries the product and when it sells, you make a commission.
The company I joined is an affiliate marketing company. To gain more information about it, investigate here or read on for an additional explanation.
Work Harder And Smarter
An entrepreneur, to be successful, must be very focused on his work. Alphapreneur will teach you what you need to know to stay focused.
Online entrepreneurship requires hard work. You must not just work hard, but focus on the right things for success. The platform attempts to teach you how to work hard and smart.
The product also attempts to help you achieve the commitment and determination you need to succeed. These will help you overcome difficult challenges on your journey to success.
Since this product is sold within ClickBank, it is covered by their 60-day money-back guarantee, which is something offered for all ClickBank products and services.
As you will have to give credit card information for the 7-day free trial, if you decide not to continue, make sure you cancel your automatic subscription before the seven days are over.
You have access to a community of like-minded people
You get a 7-day free trial
The platform can be useful if you are a complete beginner and unsure of your path
60-day money-back guarantee
Price is too high
Training is surface only; not in depth. Often this information can be found free on the internet
Offers an overview that has more value as entertainment than actually helping much with your progress.
If you want to find groups who share your interests, try going to Quora, where you can find the same types of groups for free.
Though this program is not a scam — in fact, I think the creator has a good idea — it is simply overpriced. By spending $97 per month on Alphapreneur, you cut into whatever budget you have to spend on whatever business model you have chosen.
You may be entertained and you may learn a few important things, but you won’t be taking action on your own business.
Why pay such a price? I feel you would be much better off joining the company to which I belong, Wealthy Affiliate. Here’s why:
We have a community of nearly two million members (does that alone tell you that many people like this opportunity?) When you join, you are encouraged to interact with this community, both within the active chat feature and by asking questions when you get stuck.
The training is complete. You will be taught to build one website or more from the ground up. You will learn all the facets of the affiliate marketing business, so you can move forward through your active participation.
If you are not a “techy,” the company has a 24/7 support team that can sort out your problem in minutes. I’ve never seen better tech support anywhere.
The price is very reasonable. You get the first week free. Then you pay $19 for the first month. This feature gives you time to see if you have found what you are looking for in an online business.
Then, the regular monthly fee is $49 per month — Half of what you would pay for Alphapreneur. Not only that — I feel you get more than twice the benefits as you get if you join Alphapreneur.
In my mind there is no question as to which is the superior product and opportunity. Wealthy Affiliate is so amazing, and I for one am very happy I found it.
If you would like to learn more about this outstanding company, start your investigation by clicking this blue-highlighted link, or on the banner below. You may find a life-changing experience awaiting you — It certainly has been for me.